WATERSPIRIT is seeking a Program Manager, see description below.
WATERSPIRIT’s Mission Statement
WATERSPIRIT is a center of ecology and spirituality that informs, inspires, and enables all people to deepen their consciousness of the sacredness and interdependence of all creation with a focus on water as critical in sustaining all life. WATERSPIRIT is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace.
- WATERSPIRIT values education, advocacy, and collaboration in promoting the individual transformation and systemic change needed to sustain water and all life on Earth.
- WATERSPIRIT values the inclusion of all who seek to pursue a spirituality that deepens their connection with Earth and all her systems.
- WATERSPIRIT, rooted in the Gospel and Catholic Social Teaching, stresses the importance of the right to clean, safe water for the poor and disadvantaged.
WATERSPIRIT is a Ministry of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace
If interested in applying for the Program Manager position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or in regular mail to: Suzanne Golas, csjp, Director, WATERSPIRIT, 4 East River Road, Rumson, NJ 07760. Any questions please call 732-923-9788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WATERSPIRIT is seeking a Program Manager with a history of program development, marketing and implementation in the ecology and spirituality community. As the Program Manager, you will lead and be working with a team to create, develop, market, and lead and implement new programs for WATERSPIRIT, as well as co-creating, leading, marketing and implementing existing programs and events.
- Create new programs within the context of WATERSPIRIT’s mission and spirituality. Research, develop, market and implement programs with the WATERSPIRIT team.
- Partner with other organizations, groups and individuals to create and implement programs.
- Participate in fundraising events and help staff and volunteers co-create the fundraising events.
- Develop and write articles for the WATERSPIRIT newsletter, media and advocacy efforts.
- Create, develop and write letters, flyers, marketing materials for WATERSPIRIT (e.g. the Annual Appeal, thank you letters, brochures, etc.)
- Create and develop outreach initiative and education programs for schools and youth groups.
- Create, research and develop the WATERSPIRIT programs for Equinox and Solstice celebrations.
- Attend meetings and events as needed. Create agendas and take minutes as needed.
- Speak at education and advocacy events as needed.
- Create, research, develop and write educational statements and prayers for the website and other WATERSPIRIT educational materials, as well as other online media applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment and in creating and marketing programs and events.
- Self starter who can multi-task and help where needed.
- Commitment to the Care of Creation and the WATERSPIRIT Mission.
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well with others.
- Basic word processing skills to develop programs, letters, marketing materials, prayers, and rituals.
- Enjoy working with others to reach common goals and objectives.
- Can take the initiative on program development from the start to implementation and scheduling the programs on the WATERSPIRIT calendar.
- Ability to look at issues from a local perspective, as well as national and international.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Earth spirituality and ecology, evolutionary faith and the new cosmology.
- Experience developing and marketing Earth spirituality programs preferred.
- Experience working in a team environment and with volunteers.
- Experience with outreach and marketing to different communities.
- Knowledge of environmental issues and specifically water issues.
- Basic word processing skills.
- Collaborative and creative spirit.